"If you have love in your life it can make up for a great many things you lack. If you don't have it, no matter what else there is, it's not enough."

Monday, March 28, 2011

DUMBO!

Monday, March 28, 2011
I can't understand why some people act so DUMBO after making a huge mistake.
React as though they didn't done anything wrong...
Hello..what you did was the worst crime anyone can commit...
Now, because of your ignorance of YOUR OWN MISTAKE, we all have to share the consequences of your action..
I really hope you fix this damage.
I'm speechless on your action. I know everyone made mistake, no one is perfect rite? But at least, have the gut to APOLOGIZE la...even small kids also know how to say SORRY after they make their mummy angry la..
Why? You expect others to apologize on behalf of you is it?? In your dream also, that would never happen la..
I seriously hope you FIX this... unless you want me to confront you personally and I make sure you see the nasty side of me!!! I'm beginning to DON'T LIKE YOU. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment