Another week gone,
Come across few bogus people.
Bogus people who used you like you are some gizmo.
Damn!
Hate the feeling of being used.
Dumped after harvesting everything from me.
We are human too, We have feelings.
You are not the only one with emotion downturn.
Don't make yourself sound so desperate.
Feel like puking now.
Really disgusted.
Disgust at the way how bogus people treat you.
As though we don't have cerebral cortex to figure out your bogus-ness.
All you guys know is to dump all the responsibility to others.
Expecting things to magically executed.
All those stupid reason you give sound so absurd, so senseless, so ludicrous, so silly..so dumb.
I wonder what kind of doctor you gonna be next time.
ANYWAY, I've got to thank those bogus people. I felt sorry for you guys for some reason.
Because, this saying below make me feel that YOU GUYS ARE NOTHING BUT BOGUS PEOPLE who don't deserve my time and strength to be bother.
It's weekend again. Can't wait for raya.
I've already switch on my holiday mood.
Till then,
Hope the coming weeks in medicine posting will be better.
Signing off.
Friday, September 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)



0 comments:
Post a Comment