I'm happy but at the same time stressed up..
Because as each week passes by..
It raises the tense in the air...
Soon., medicine posting will come to an end...
And the worst and scariest part of all is the fact that i need to face MOCK EXAM!!
There's when you will know how much knowledge and experience you had learned and gained from this 12 weeks posting...
There's when you will know, whether the skill that you had been practicing and mastering so far is up to the expectation in the eye of a doctor as a 3rd year medical students....
And yet now, it's already the end of my 5th week posting...and I seriously think that I have not even gained 50% of what is needed and supposed to be in my brain rite now...
Damn!!
How am i supposed to proceed to the next posting???????
Can i even make it till next week?? Only God knows...I surely hope so...
Well, at least now.....
The only thing that makes me feel good...at least less tension and I could take a break..
And my plan for the weekend is most probably.....
How i wish i could do that....but, I have many things to finish and cover this weekend...case write up la...and so many many other things to read...that it seems kinda impossible to just enjoy my day in bed and with my lappy....
I just......
Anyway....here's a quote that is medical-relationship related for you to be amuse...haha....
Till next time people....chiao!!

.jpg)





0 comments:
Post a Comment