1. I sleep very little..
2. I study a lot.
3. I talk a lot..(to patients la)
4. I look more cachectic..
5. I eat a lot..
6. I spent lesser leisure time with friends...
7. I spent lesser time with family...(sob..sob)
8. I read and write a lot.
9. I seldom wash my clothes.
10. My pimples keep on erupting..
11. I have more darker under-eye..
12. I look more like a walking ghost.
13. I quarrel a lot with my dear..
14. I was amazed by a few good and handsome doctors..^.^
15. I was emotional.
16. I meet new people and learned new things each day.^.^
17. I had a few unforgettable experience during on call.
18. I had a chance to communicate with a patients who can't talk..^.^..she share some of her stories with me..
Regardless of all these, I' Happy with the life I'm going through now..though it's tiring.. but it's worth going through it as it's priceless!
P.S. I'm going home this weekend! Can't wait for Friday!! ^.^



0 comments:
Post a Comment