"If you have love in your life it can make up for a great many things you lack. If you don't have it, no matter what else there is, it's not enough."

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Wonder if only Sarcasm can work against Idiots..?

Saturday, July 31, 2010


2nd week into my clinical posting.. I felt my emotion is shaken.
Shaken by how people around me gradually changing..
People that I once thought to be my friends, colleagues that i usually get along..slowly changed..
Or is it me who had changed?
I once heard that people will change once they enter clinical years..
For some reasons, change to adapt, change to excel others, change to be the top, change to be accepted, change to get what they want.  
This is when you see their true color..their true identity, true character.
Their Kiasu-ness slowly submerge..

Anyway, if others change, I intends to remain who I am. Stay the same. 
I'm not going to impress others, or care what other people think of me, as long I'm true to myself and my friends. 
Thanks for being here for me, thanks for the comfort, thanks for standing up for me, dear friends...
Those who are not significant in my life, I won't care to bother. They are just passers by in my life. 

                                         


My aim next week, is to be more productive in hospitals.
To put more effort in studies.
And to survive another unpredictable week in Hosp.Kajang!!

Here's a saying that amuse me at the moment..^.^..because idiots only worth your Sarcasm.


0 comments:

Post a Comment