"If you have love in your life it can make up for a great many things you lack. If you don't have it, no matter what else there is, it's not enough."

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Another day..

Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Today was a bit moody for me...
Didn't achieved much... manage to clerk one patient only, without PE..
Didn't even had the chance to catch a murmur, because apparently it disappear..

And I felt kinda weird, because I didn't manage to say goodbye to a person that I spent "talking" to for nearly two hour...
If she is still there tomorrow, I'm definitely going to wish goodbye to her.
If not, I pray that her life will get better after this.. All the best ya Yee Yee.

Any how, I had a great time having dinner with Jayjay, Durgi, Qin Le and my dear.
It's been a long time since we last had a meal together.
We eat and chat for nearly 2 hour..
Updating new gossips, teasing jayjay and durgi...listening to my dear's usual lame and crap jokes..
Well all I can say is that....

And I'm glad to have friend like them...love you guys so much!!!


And these days...i REALLY NEED COFFEE to stay awake at nite!! Or else, I can't seems to keep my eye open to study...ARHGHHH!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment