Hi there world..!!! I guess this will be my first time blogging. Well, to tell the truth, I wanted to start blogging since high school but i never seems to have the time or urge to do so...probably because I'm too occupied by other stuff, but it's not too late to start now right? The reason i feel like start doing it now is because i want to have the chance to look back at what i have been going through in the past...I don't want to forget anything that revolves around me..my friends, family, love ones, everything that happen, I want it to written down, and remembered. I can't promise that i will write down every single event...but i'm sure will jot down stuff and event that really matters to me..anything that help in shaping the me today and the future me!
I'm not planning to tell anyone about me start blogging...no one?? Hmm...maybe i'll tell him about it, not today, maybe soon..when i'm ready..haha..(for what??)=.=...
No one need to know about my blogging..i just do it...to replace my diary..well, i used to have a diary, not until when my sis started peeping in it, that i decided to stop. She's so busy body you know..haha.. So, with a blog, it still serve the purpose like a diary..except that people can read it..duh..haha..don't really care about that, as long I'm doing what i like,and I'm happy..^.^
Just happy to be Me!
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment