"If you have love in your life it can make up for a great many things you lack. If you don't have it, no matter what else there is, it's not enough."

Monday, January 11, 2010

I SEE YOU...

Monday, January 11, 2010
Have u guys watch AVATAR...?? It's an awseome movie!!I know, it's been a long time since the movie was premiered, after like so many weeks but is still showing in cinemas...GSC stiill showing it even in Gold Class theater!! So, I can definitely say that it's the most watched movie ever in 2009!!

I never watched a movie twice in cinema, but Avatar somehow does it's magic and made me watch twice!! Haha...The first time, I watched it right after OPSE, the last paper for my final exam.. I went out with Li Jie right after I'm done with the exams...talk about weeks without movie..argh!! The movie was definitely a good start to celebrate the end of all the suffering during study week!! Haha... I watched it again with my parents during my first day back home...well, I'm the one who introduce the movie and FORCE them to watch..haha...just kidding, they wanted to watch it already, I just, you know, encourage them...hehe...

When it comes to movie, I'm not picky..given that it's not a scary-ghost kinda movie. I like movie that can either make me laugh like maniac or cry hysterically..even better if both! Anything that make me peek behind holes between my fingers or yawn, or make me jump out put of my seat..is definitely not my cup of tea.. I mean, who pays ten to twelve ringgits just to scare or bored yourself right? , i love any movie that has a simple message but yet leaves a deep imprint in your mind weeks, months, or even years after you first watched it. And AVATAR is definitely is that kind of movie!!

I love Sam Worthington and Zoe Saldana as Jake Sully and Neytiri...I love Sam Worthington and Zoe Saldana as Jake Sully and Neytiri...I love how they say " I see You.." to each other...it's so meanigful..
James Cameron idea about Pandora,the Earth-moon like planet, the Na'vi people, the language( he and his language-expert team created the Na'Vi language...cool huh??)) was so brilliant!!
The flora and fauna in Pandora is so beautiful too!!


James Cameron idea about Pandora,the Earth-moon like planet, the Na'vi people, the language( he and his language-expert team created the Na'Vi language...cool huh??)) was so brilliant!!
The flora and fauna in Pandora is so beautiful too!!

Richard Corliss ofTIME Magazine stated, "Embrace the movie — surely the most vivid and convincing creation of a fantasy world ever seen in the history of moving pictures."
BRAVO James Cameron!! Another job well-done!!

The theme song- I See You..by Leona Lewis is a great song...it really reflects the story..love between Jake and Neytiri..



I think I'm Avatar freak already...haha... OK, enough of of Avatar already..I think I'm turning blue...haha... Skawng...(it mean's stupid in Na'Vi)..LOL!!

1 comments:

JaySe said...

haha...yeah..u r definitely a avatar freak!!!!
juju u r CRAZY1!!!!!

Post a Comment