I'm here, ya, bck at k17, where else can I be...my 2nd-not so home sweet home...
Nothing much going on...just boring, irritating research i have to think about...
My brain is rotting..with no lectures, no exams...
Everyday online..went out with my dear...fooling my gang...
Medical stuff pretty much draining out...
How can i call myself 2nd year entering 3rd year medicals student?
Luckily I attend conference recently....refresh back, only to a certain extent though....
here's some pics at the conference at UM..
my group-group 11, Jo Yee was our facilitator.. Some of the lectures was kinda boring..maybe it's a bit too deep for me...
wat to do...brain dah karat...sob sob...
That's pretty much wat's going on these few days....
Oh...ya..Went home 4awhile just now after lunch at KLCC with my dear...
Get to hug hug mummy and sis...miss them le...
Thanx to my dear for bringing me back home...Love you..Muahxx..
Really looking forward for this Sunday treat at Chilli's from my "wife"'s roommate-Durgi...
Yum Yum...
Anticipating the moment my "wife" can meet her dream guy too...hehe!!
Excited!!
As much as I wanted to go to clinical year...part of me like the way my life is now...
So relaxing..no notes to study...no exams to dread about...
I guess...enjoy the best and max is what I'm going to do...
coz it feels like weekend every day rite now..^.^..
and.......................
Before this start all over again...
I better start watch the Korean Drama-Team Medical Dragon waiting for me in my hard drive...
watch Shrek 3...Prince of Persia...
Get 12 episodes of House season 6 from Kuan Peng..and start mesmerize by Gregory House !!!
Ohh ya...and lastly, my research write-up...=.=..(can i do this the last..?? WTF..)
Gotto go....
So many things to do, with so little time left..
tata...








0 comments:
Post a Comment