Ta Dah..!!!GUMMY BEARS!! My favorite candy of all!!

Imagine these little cute bears in your mouth..melting away the juicy flavor.. part of it somehow will get stuck at your teeth..but you won't mind it, coz it will eventually melt away and you still can taste the sweet yummy flavor of the remaining.. waaahhh!!!! I want Gummy Bears!!
Weird huh?? I'm going to find a way to get my hand on these gummy bears 2moro!!!
Just now, with my research mates just finish analyzing our data. So far so good, just have to wait for this Friday to let our coordinator to check on our works. Really hope everything go well. Finger cross!!
So basically, I'm kinda free from now on till nex week i guess. I done my part. The next part of research is all about finishing the final report and preparing presentation. Frankly speaking, I just want all of these to end ASAP. For the past so many weeks, it's all about research here, research there... damn boring...data here data there...boring.
My brain already starting to berkarat...medical stuff had long gone into the black hole of my brain. I don't think it's possible to extract any useful stuff from there. Don't know how am I going to enter clinical year in 2 month time like this. By right, I suppose to be equipped with all the theories learnt during pre-clinical years de before going to clinical years. I guess, i will be in big trouble by then if I don't start reading some clinical stuff.
But thanks to our senior, Edwin ge ge...giving us briefing a bit about entering the world of 3rd year.. feel a bit motivated ady.
Anyway...it's late le...going to sleep le....going to dream more about GUMMY BEARS!!!




0 comments:
Post a Comment