It's Saturday Morning...just like any other Saturdays when I'm at HOME, I woke up at around 10am, it's consider early compare to every other days. Was going around the net boring-ly.. I came across this funny joke.. Have a look..
If animals have Facebook, about the status of what? Here are some that have been found. But do not know what they're animals.
Dogs Poodle: going to the salon waiting for ya!
Roaches: Recently Had just survived the stamping of death, yeah!
Cow: I groped again by the master.
Cats: my child is to just 5 asking who his father. I'm confused what to answer. My own father who forgot?
Mosquitoes: I am HIV positive AIDS-boooo!
Chicken: My friends ... if tomorrow I'm not update ... means I've in cooking ... i luv u full ......
Squid: Out of ink refill nich.
Pig:I am accused of spreading the flu .. Damn!
Goat: Selamat Hari Raya Haji yesterday not to be slaughtered
Funny huh?? Kinda nonsense, but it wake up my boring brain cells. I mean, it's amazing how people can come up with such a joke..
Back to my Saturday morning...it's actually noon already, judging by the noisy screaming by my neighbor's kids.. Usually around this time, their cousin, aunty, grandma, granpa come to visit, so these kids acting like "kambing dilepas kandang". Damn niosy..
Well, this time tomorrow or later in the evening, I'm probably back to my college. Thinking about it, make me going to miss home already. Home is my comfort zone you know, can do whatever I like, eat delicious-healthy-free food. All thanks to my lovely mummy.
Speaking of mummy, tomorrow is Mother's Day, me and my sis have bought a present already. We actually going to do gubahan bunga,as what my sis put it. Mummy loves bunga, so hopefully she will like it.

Haha..For some, it maybe a typical mummy reaction huh?? Hopefully, my mum won't react like that 2morrow morning..

I LOVE YOU MUMMY!! Muahhxx!!!
Nobody knows of the work it makes
To keep the home together.
Nobody knows of the steps it takes,
Nobody knows-but Mother.
0 comments:
Post a Comment